From:
Kevin & Pat Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 07:32:19 -0400

Hi,

I am gluten intolerant along with many other foods, including dairy (I
know this may be leaky gut).  I have heard that some who are dairy
intolerant/sensitive can sometimes eat mozzarella cheese, pure butter,
ghee, and yogurt.  I would like to hear from those that don't tolerate
milk, but have been able to add some other dairy products back into
their diet without a problem.  Exactly how much can you
tolerate.......and how often can you consume it without a problem?  And
which dairy products, besides milk, can you tolerate now (ice-cream has
milk in it)?  Is this something that you had to avoid initially and then
able to tolerate unlimited amounts after a period of time....if yes, how
much time?  What symptoms do you get now, if you eat too much of the
dairy (not including milk)?

I have been dairy free for 2 years now, but every time that I challenge
milk for several days, I become ill.  It seems that I am a slow reactor
and sometimes I don't see any illness for a day or two, which makes it
hard for me to know if it is indeed the milk or a combination of some
sensitive foods.....no real clear picture, but I have re-challenged milk
to many times and I'm positive that I react to it.   I have never
challenged just yogurt, butter, or mozz. cheese.

Thanks.......I will summarize.

Pat in USA