From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:46:52 -0500

Forwarding summary to you. I have no financial interest in any of these, nor have I tried any of them yet. Lin

I believe it's www.chocolategarden.com
We have ordered from her on a few occasions and everyone was very
pleased. I believe I e-mailed her on her GF status a few years ago and
it was fine. You could double check again. She were featured on "Food
Finds" on the Food Network a few years back. Since they showed her
making her truffles, step by step, it was pretty obvious to me that she
used no gluten ingredients. (cream, butter chocolate, flavorings, etc.)

There is terrific chocolate called Scharffen Berger and it is also Kosher.
Their website is www.scharffenberger.com and they take orders online. I have
found it on the  westcoast Trader Joe's and some health food stores may also
carry it. They say their chocolate is gluten-free.

 Bernard C. Chocolates....  All their chocolates are gluten &
preservative free (says so right on their website), they do not use any
flour dusting on the lines either (I called and checked).  You can go online
to place the order.  If you click on Chocolate Selections it lists all the
chocolates and their ingredients.  When ready to order if you like just
click on Create Your Own Box and you can pick what you want.
I know there's several mainstream GF chocolates out there but if you want a
nice box assortment of good quality chocolate this is the place to go.  I
tried them a couple of months ago and I can tell you that as a chocoholic
these are great quality! Their website is: www.bernardcchocolates.com.

Try the Chocolate Emporium in South Euclid, OH, web site: www.choclat.com. Their chocolates are wonderful.  They use a dedicated line for items with gluten.  They're also Kosher.

I verified a few months ago that Palm Beach Confections plain chocolates
and chocolates with nuts (www.palmbeachconfections.com) are gluten free.
They contacted me by email after checking with their suppliers.  You can
contact them and reverify.  They are delicious gourmet chocolates.  I
have no financial interest in the Company.

Green & Black's chocolate is organic and very good - I
find them in our local health food store; also at
Whole Foods Market. Newman's Own also has some lovely
dark chocolate bars.

Ghiradelli:      ALL GF EXCEPT: CLASSIC WHITE CHIPS, CHOCOLATE MASTERPIECES COLLECTION

http://www.chocolatetradingco.com/mainpage.asp
which is based in the UK, sends chocolates of many kinds -
organic, fair trade, gluten-free, dairy free, almost any manner
of chocolate that you can imagine.  You can search the site
for gluten-free products.  The company ships internationally.