Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:22:05 -0400

Hi everyone,

I am writing on behalf of my mom to see if any of you have had any experiences with a GI doc she recently went to.  She had an endoscopy done to stretch her esophagus and he tore it!!!  Now he wants to do another one in just a few weeks and I don't think she should do it.

I know you always have to sign a disclaimer when getting endoscopies done (I get them done because of celiac and also other GI issues).  So I know there are risks, but I've just never heard of anyone actually having a complication.

He was recommended to her which is why she went.  Does anyone know anything about him or have any personal experiences to share?  Thanks in advance!

Dr. Stafford Goldstein
Located on Woodburn Road in Annandale VA