From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 07:51:15 -0700

1-2-3 Gluten Free® is pleased to announce the release of its much-anticipated Yummy Yellow Cake Mix™.  This mix makes 2 layers of the most heavenly, yummiest yellow cake around.  And, if you're worried about sugar, this mix is sugar free.  You add your own sweetener!

  Yummy Yellow Cake Mix™ is free of wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, peanuts, treenuts, corn, sugar, egg and soy.  You can use the mix to make 2 9" rounds, one 9"x13" pan or 24 cupcakes.  Now everyone at the party can eat the same cake and no one will suspect it's gluten free!

  For more information about Yummy Yellow Cake Mix™ and our other delicious products, visit our webiste.  www.shop.123glutenfree.com.  Visit our website to learn more about the product, to see recipes and to purchase Yummy Yellow Cake Mix™ for your next family celebration.   www.123glutenfree.com

  Have a great Spring!!

  Carol and Kim
  1-2-3 Gluten Free®
  www.123glutenfree.com