From:
Gerard Godin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gerard Godin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:33:11 -0400

I have no major announcements to make.

People suggested http://www.dfwceliac.org/  which seems excellent,

and what I found on my own, "Whole Foods".. :)

I now love Whole Foods..

I discovered that a few have already opened in Canada, and I now hope
one will in my home town..  I lived off of cold/hot meals, and energy
bars.. And the cookies!!  Chocolate chips cookies that were moist and
good!  Loved it.  And the processed meats (Ham, Pastrami, etc..) that
are GF!  Wowee..

Cheers,

Gerard

*******