From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:16:36 -0600

The people who left www.chickenparadise.com today said they were in Paradise
the whole time they were in San Antonio.  They came for a conference
downtown at the convention center, and stayed with us because one of them is
celiac, and has other food allergies too. It is a 15 minute drive.  They
were so pleased with the breakfasts and lunches.   For a small fee I packed
them a lovely lunch each day.  Box lunches were available at the conference,
but everyone who saw theirs wanted to know where they got the "special"
lunch!

We fed them well, and they dined at a few local places for dinner, including
The Cove, www.thecove.us  where they had the burgers with buns from Little
Aussie Bakery.  She said it was the best hamburger she has eaten in 10
years.

Think of us when you are planning a business or vacation trip to San
Antonio.  As your celiac concierges, we can help you find all the GF
friendly places in town.  See the links page on our new website for our
favorite places to dine in this area.

You might consider a gift certificate for those celiacs who already have
everything.  I sent one off to Rhode Island today.  Call us to see what we
can work out for you.

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise GF B&B
606 Jackson Keller Rd