From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2011 08:46:24 -0400

fyi

From: Cynthia Beckman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:47 PM
To: 'Cynthia Beckman'
Subject: NJY Camps & 92Y host a Gluten-Free Family Weekend June 10-12,
Milford, PA

NJY Camps has just completed a dedicated gluten-free kitchen for their
summer program beginning June 2011.  We've had an exciting opportunity
from NJY Camps in partnership with 92Y to experience their gluten-free
camp program through a gluten-free family weekend, June 10-12, 2011.
This event will be limited to 200 families and will provide an exciting
opportunity for friends of the Center to combine fundraising and
socializing with a unique gluten-free camp experience.  Proceeds will
benefit the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University.