From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 11:13:12 -0500

I have a teenager with Celiac Disease and I also have my own Mary Kay
business.  I have worked with the Medical Relations Department at Mary Kay
Corporate in Dallas and we have found all the Mary Kay skin care, cosmetic
and sun protection products to be gluten free except the following:

3-In-1 Cleansing Bar
Gentle Cleansing Cream
Advanced Moisture Renewal Treatment Cream
Daily Protection Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15
Extra Emollient Night Cream
Day Solution with Sunscreen SPF 15
Instant-Action Eye Cream
Satin Lips Lip Balm
MK Signature Concealer
MK Signature Eyesicles Eye COlor
MK Signature Brow Liner
MK Signature Classic Blonde Brow Definer Pencil
MK Signature Endless Performance Mascara
MK Signature Flawless Mascara
MK Signature Nail Enamel

I hope this is helpful!

Laura K. Miller