From:
Kevin Nadherny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 06:25:29 PDT

Hi folks,
I am a self diagnosed celiac, following gluten free diet for 4 years. Do I
am sick? In mine 67, I am a healthiest person in the neighborhood and I
don't care about doctor's blessing. "Gluten is poison" Millions people
suffering unnecessary because the medical profession attitude.
Most doctors virtually don't know anything about CD. When you get tired of
it, you make decision on your own and switch the diet than your health
improves considerably. No wonders that you don't want to see a doctor for
years (I didn't' see him for 3 years). Frankly I lost respect for medical
profession. Besides an other things I learned: there is no reliable test,
which can prove, that person not have Celiac Disease. So they can prove that
you have it and that is all. The best diagnose is your response to the diet.
The conclusion? No doctor has a right to tell the patient, that he, or she
can tolerate gluten.

I also believe, that gluten is poison and cause similar symptoms like AIDS.
Attack immune system and killing you slowly, but steady. Most people can
tolerate gluten for certain time, but soon or later most of us start feeling
it's effect in mid thirties, or forties, the lucky ones can do it longer
without visible symptoms. Luckily, doctors have few things to blame on: age,
tobacco smoking or not enough exercise. They give you pills and ask you to
come back next week and next .... Once doctor put you on GF diet, he won't see
you for years. You must agree with me; that is not the right way to do a
doctor's business.

Toxicity of gluten was discover in late 1800 and must be something there why
so many doctors never heard of it.

Gluten Intolerance is rarely mentioned in media or health show like a
problem wouldn't exists. Even Cancer Society fights pollution and tobacco
smoking, which are only secondary causes of cancer, but coincidentally
ignoring gluten toxicity. It's gluten, what depress immune system. You don't
need university diploma to figure out where is the real killer.
Mine suspicion for that is one reason only: It's to big business to be
touched.

Kevin Nadherny
Toronto, Canada