From:
Jill Tongen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:42:05 -0800

I've received more emails today that have caused me to re-think the
dixie cup question - "should we be concerned about the glue holding the
cups together?  Also, the last paper towel on a roll...".

Many of you said "yes"!  Be concerned.  Many of you said you have
reactions to them.  One person said he had talked to the company and was
told that they sometimes use wheat starch to bind paper products
together.  However, I received one email from an engineer that stated
wax is used and not glue and there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Finally, I received several  emails saying "get a life and worry about
something more important."   I have to say that although I'd like to
forget all these details -- I can't.  I still don't feel good and I'm
looking for everything possible that could be causing a problem.  I'm
tired of doctors telling me "this is as good as it gets".  I disagree
and feel that I have the power to change my life.  So for now -- I'm
looking at everything.

Jill