From:
CONNIE SARROS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 00:09:22 UT

A friend of mine has a son who has had Celiac Sprue from infancy.  She was
told by her doctors that, in addition to staying off gluten, she was to keep
him off acidic foods (tomato sauces, orange juice, etc.) and especially lemon
juice!  I've never heard that acids are a problem and I tend to use a lot of
lemon juice in cooking.  Has anyone else been told this of noticed a problem
with acidic foods?

Connie Sarros