Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 20:33:49 -0500

I'm wanting to buy some loose tea. The health food store that carries the
largest selection of loose teas sell them in bulk. The woman I talked to was
going to check to see if she could determine if the suppliers mention that
their teas are gluten free or not.

Has anyone had experience buying loose teas and is there some way to tell if
they're GF? I'm really not interested in Lipton - green or white leaf teas
are what I would like most.

Thanks.

Cheers ~~ Ayn in Kansas