From:
Teresa Van Nuland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teresa Van Nuland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:22:02 -0600

Hello all.

I received this information today.  Just in time for Valentine's Day!

Teresa

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.  We hope you enjoyed visiting www.marshmallowpeeps.com.

All of our candies are derived from corn; therefore, to the best of our knowledge, they are gluten-free.  The modified food starch we use in the manufacture of our jelly bean candies  is corn starch.

Following is a complete list of our current product line:

YEAR-ROUND CANDIES
Mike and Ike - Original Fruits, Tropical Typhoon, Berry Blast, Jolly Joes-Grape, Orange 'n Cream, Strawberries 'n Cream
Hot Tamales and Super Hot Hot Tamales
Zours - Original Fruitz and Punch Fruitz
Teenee Beanee Jelly Beans

SUMMER
Mike and Ike - Stripes
Marshmallow Peeps Stars

FEATURE FLAVORS 2004
Mike and Ike - Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream and Root Beer Float

VALENTINE'S DAY
Strawberry and Vanilla Creme Flavored Marshmallow Peeps Hearts
Non-flavored Hearts

EASTER
Marshmallow Peeps, Bunnies and Giant Bunnies
Strawberry, Vanilla and Orange Creme Flavored Marshmallow Peeps Eggs
Mike and Ike Easter Treats
Just Born Jelly Beans
Peeps Jelly Beans

HALLOWEEN
Marshmallow Peeps Pumpkins, Spooky Cats, and Ghosts
Individually wrapped Vanilla Creme Flavored Marshmallow Peeps Ghosts
Snack Pack and Variety Pack Bags - Mike and Ike,  Hot Tamales and Zours

CHRISTMAS
Marshmallow Peeps Christmas Trees and Snowmen
Holiday Cookie Flavored Marshmallow Peeps Cutouts

Again, thank you for your taking the time to contact us; we appreciate your interest in our products and we hope this information is helpful.

Regards,

Martha A. Larkin
Just Born, Inc.
Consumer Relations Department