Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 07:26:42 -0800

I thought this might be worth mentioning in case any of you have had problems with coffee(regular coffee). .  I was drinking Chase and Sanborns coffee every morning, they changed the can label and it started bothering my stomach.  I switched to Martinsons and my nerves got so on edge.  Now I'm drinking Dunkin Donuts, so far so good.  I love that cup of Java in the morning(I only drink 1 cup a day).  I gave up tea, hope I dont have to give up coffee.

I've called the companys and told that the coffee does not contain gluten, now I'm wondering is it the coffee but the funny thing is I drank Chase and Sanborn for years until they changed the label and I was fine.

Has anyone else had a problem with coffee?

Janet