From:
Andre Rouleau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 1995 01:39:00 -0400

Hi!!!

I have just read the FAQ file. But still I have one question which I'll try to
keep short in order not to bother people on this list.

My sister has had symptoms for the last two years. This corresponds to a
time where she started to eat a lot of cereals for constipation. Her
symptoms were migraines but above all a BURNING sensation inside the
head (sinuses, on the bridge of the nose, etc...) She was tested for all
possible head problems. She admitted to me only today that she had the
same type of BURNING, ITCHING sensation to one side of her bowels plus a
feeling of a wabbling sensation in the same area of the intestine.

I remembered having read something similar to that about Celiacs. Now,
am I wrong or is there a possible connection for which I should urge her
to consult with her doctor. Do any of you experience this burning, itchy
feeling?

Thank you for your patience,

If you want to reply privately, e-mail to [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Andre Rouleau