From:
Rosa Olshevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:13:32 -0700

Uk company 'Tepnel' will start selling gluten rapid
tests after 05/01/2000 ( http://www.tepnel.com/).
There is also an us company http://www.elisa-tek.com/,
but i haven't received any response from them.
---------------------
Dear Customer

Gluten Rapid Test

Thank you for your interest in our new Gluten Rapid
test as a result of the recent BBC's Tomorrows World
and other programmes.

Currently the test is only available direct from
ourselves.

We aim in time to make the product more freely
available for home use; we also believe we will be
able to reduce the price as the number of users
increases.

The cost of the test kit is L85 for 10 tests (Cat. No.
901031P ) including delivery (charges apply to UK
mainland only). The test will be available from the
1st May 2000. We will provide an Order Form upon
request at this time.

The test offers users a number of benefits:

Easy to use - a simple method taking less than 8 minutes to perform
Reliable    - the test provides a clear visible colour to indicate
                 a positive or negative result
Versatile   - the compact design means it can be easily carried and
                 is suitable for a broad range of foods

We welcome new users to the test and offer to provide
further advice on how to obtain maximum value from the
product.

We believe the main uses of the test could be:
On holiday
Using at favourite restaurants
Checking a new food product

In addition we would appreciate any feedback you would
like to offer regarding the product.

Yours Faithfully

Richard Fielder