From:
Karyn Grodman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:44:08 EDT

I first want to thank everyone that responed to my question about progresso
cream of mushroom soup. i must have gotten at least 20 responses. I want to
thank all of you for taking the time to answer, especially when it is good news
to pass on to others.

 PROGRESSO SOUP  CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP IS GLUTEN FREE!!!!