Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:54:14 -0500

Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up going to Aroma Thyme Bistro in Ellenville. It was amazing! Most of the menu is GF and they have New Grist beer in stock.

Replies follow:

"Go to New World Home Cooking just outside of Woodstock (you'll need a
reservation on the weekends).? The food and atmosphere are amazing.? Everything
is organic and the menus is incredibly diverse. The chef and owner, Ric Orlando,
is well familiar with cooking gf because his wife has celiac.? So, the kitchen
is well informed on what does and does not gluten.? They even started offering
rice crackers recently to go with the chickpea spread they serve with the bread. ?
The fried calamari is made in rice flour and is amazing.? I just ask to make
sure they cook it in fresh oil.

http://www.ricorlando.com/"

"There is a gf restaurant in Poukepsie called Soul Dog.? I haven't been there but
hear it's great."

"If you need a place to stay in the area check out Harmony House B&B.
They can provide a delicious gf breakfast! They can also advise on other
places to eat in town.

http://harmonyhousebandb.com/"

"There is an Indian restuarant in Woodstock. If you have time go to Ellenville to the Aroma Tyme Bistro....fabulous food from gluten free pizza appetizers to gf beer and dessert."
?