From:
Marcy Haber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:52:05 EDT

I drove to Brooklyn today to experience Schicks Bakery which is located on
16th Ave between 47th and 48th street. I had such a good time.

The owners kept passing out samples and yes they were all GF. (Only the honey
cake is not GF.) I was like a kid in a candy store. I brought a friend who is
not a Celiac and we were unable to have lunch afterward. (TOO MUCH CAKE)
Anyway, I could not tell you in the last post how good the cakes were because
I had never tasted them. They are great. The selection was wonderful and I
didn't try anything I didn't like. I did buy a lot of cakes for the freezer
and I am set probably till next Millennium.

They do take orders on the Web or you can call. Their number is on their
website. Remember Passover is next week so move fast.

www.schicksbakery.com
It was worth the trip
Happily eating cake on Long Island
Marcy