Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 18:44:30 EDT

Hello,
I would appreciate help in locating a doctor in the Seattle area who is
experienced in celiac disease.  We moved here from California and am due  for a
check up.  We are about one hour north of Seattle (in Stanwood), but  can travel
to the city or other town in the area, such as Everett.    In addition to
celiac disease, I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.   Any suggestions for a
physician in that area would also be welcome!  Thanks  much for your
recommendations!
Rose