From:
"Peter M. Marino" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 10:04:13 EST

I recently called GENISOY about their bars and shake mixes (which are both
great sources of Energy and Protein) and they assured me that the malt in
their products is derived from corn .  As an athlete, I know is hard to find
GF energy bars. I tried one and it is quite good.
Also, does anyone know what L-Glutamine is derived from? It is featured in
many body building products, and I am looking for a product to help my
workouts. Just that little word "glut" has me scared!  thanks
Peter-Michael Marino