From:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 22:57:45 -0400

Hi

Please join me for 2 refreshing and educational gluten-free nutrition
retreats – one in Rhinebeck, NY, and one in Santa Barbara, CA, my hometown.

Hope to see you there!
Melinda

Gluten-Free Health, Nutrition & Cooking Retreat with celiac dietitian,
Melinda Dennis, and Leslie Cerier, organic gourmet chef
July 6-8, 2012 at the Omega Institute, Rhinebeck, NY.

We will be talking nutrition, health and cooking non-stop with a focus on
how to get the most from our foods/ingredients and supplements.  7 ˝ hours
of nutrition/health class and a 3-hour hands-on cooking session using local,
seasonal and nutritious gluten-free ingredients. 10 CEUs available for RDs
who attend. Optional yoga, meditation, lake front, swimming and walking
trails to relax between sessions.
To register:
http://www.eomega.org/omega/workshops/610be65c771882bdde19110bec909f37/?cont
ent=LNK
<http://www.eomega.org/omega/workshops/610be65c771882bdde19110bec909f37/?con
tent=LNK&source=Fweb.DENNM.ws&subject=SM> &source=Fweb.DENNM.ws&subject=SM
Feel free to email me if you want to talk about the weekend.

Gluten-Free Nutrition and Wellness Retreat at the beautiful La Casa de Maria
Retreat and Conference Center in Santa Barbara, California
Feb 1-3, 2013
A weekend of personalized nutrition and wellness lectures/discussion for the
gluten-free lifestyle, our own personal chef for the whole weekend, and an
entire gorgeous, original 1920's estate house to ourselves. Yoga, massage,
tennis, meditation chapel, swimming, organic orange groves and walking
trails…. With sunny, beautiful, vacation-retreat Santa Barbara available to
you, as well. Limited to 15 people and is filling quickly. Applying for CEUs
for dietitians.

To pre-register for Santa Barbara (no commitment required), please email me
for more details.

Approximate full cost: $400 and up (depending on room choice)

For more info on my conference lectures, webinars and presentations, please
visit www.DeletetheWheat.com <http://www.deletethewheat.com/> .
Thank you.

Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN
Nutrition Coordinator, Celiac Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center,
Boston
Delete the Wheat, LLC: Nutritional Counseling for the Gluten-Free Diet
www.DeletetheWheat.com <http://www.deletethewheat.com/>
www.RealLifewithCeliacDisease.com