From:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:12:10 -0400

When I enter this spelling into Google and Yahoo I get no hits
whatsoever but am asked if I mean "ossiculum." When I say yes, all I
get is a bunch of definitions saying it's a small bone in the ear,
although Wikipedia also has a very short item saying it's something
in the orchid family.

Anyway, I hope that the original poster can provide more information
about what this stuff is, what the ingredients are, has it been
tested for effectiveness, are there any potential side effects or
dangers when combined with medications, and even where you find the
stuff. I didn't even get any ads suggesting hwree I can buy this,
which is really, really strange. A link with some solid information
would be good.

Even "natural" treatments can contain hidden dangers and my own
search turned up nothing about this stuff. If you want to advise
people to take something, you really need to provide more than "they
work."

richard