From:
Veronica Lavanga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:07:52 EDT

My second post about Carrabba's....  I would also suggest that if you  have a
Carrabba's near you and they don't really understand the importance of
avoiding gluten, then I would contact _www.Carrabbas.com_
(http://www.Carrabbas.com)  and notify them  of MY experience in Bensalem, PA and that all chains
should operate like  them.  Also, if any of you go to the restaurant in Bensalem
and ARE SO  HAPPY WHEN YOU LEAVE (like I am), then I would also email Carrabba's
and tell  them of your experience.  Even the handling of the croutons on the
salads  was impeccable. They use different gloved hands to prepare the salad
bowl  and the bowls with croutons.  So, when you say NO CROUTONS, you can be
assured that they are not using the same gloved hand that they  previously
picked up the croutons with.  And again, Norm is the  manager at this branch, I
only met him once, but he was truly happy that I was  happy!
Veronica