Date:
Tue, 28 May 1996 14:48:44 -0400

My daughter, aged 7-1/2 (diagnosed at 16 months) has been eating oats for
several months now (after reading the results of the Finnish study, Kasarda's
opinion of said study, and confering with another list member whose daughter
had oats added to her diet and was biopsied a couple of times and found to
have no damage).  Although my daughter has not been biopsied, she has been
thriving and has not had a single complaint or symptom where I would question
the inclusion of oats into her diet.    It has allowed for much broader
choices in her diet, primarily in the cereal, cookie and muffin areas.  I
know that this is a controversial issue for many of you, however, this has
been our experience.
-Jane Oswaks