Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 18:49:53 PDT

Hi all.  I have updated the Celiac Disease On-Line Support Group Gluten
Free Food List as on 10/10/98.  The meat page has a new long list from
Oscar Meyer on it.  Thanks to the anonymous person that asked Linda to
give it to me to add the list.  It is greatly appreciated.  Other pages
also have additional items added to them.  I have also added a page
called the On-going GF Food List that lists all of the products
alphabetically, which does not list the categories that each product
belongs in.  I still think it is best to print out the lists for each
category to take shopping with you.  The categories make it easier to
find things in the store.  There are now thousands of products on this
list.  If there is anything you would like to added to my list because
you have personally checked on the gf status, please let me know.
Thanks.

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/gf-index.html
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/gf-ongoing.html

Abigail, St Paul, MN
Celiac Disease On-Line Support Group http://www.customforum.com/celiac/
Moderated chats: Mon 8-9pm E.T.,Wed at 1pm E.T.
Non-Moderated Chat Wed 8-10pm E.T.