From:
Laura Dolson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:51:42 -0700

Just wanted to note that Cabot also makes a dried "cheddar cheese
sprinkle" that stores well and can be used for macaroni and cheese, on
popcorn, etc.  The Gluten-Free Pantry carries it, if you can't get it
in your store.

Being from Vermont, I was always buying a huge hunk of cheese when I
visited my family there, but now I can get Cabot cheese in California!
(Sorry to those from Wisconsin, but I consider Vermont cheddar cheese
not only the best cheddar, but the best US-made cheese!)

I only wish I could get their cottage cheese; it's the best...

Laura