From:
dave fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 22:22:31 +0000

Hello All!

The Southern New Jersey Chapter of CSA/USA, Inc. will be holding its
last meeting before the summer starts on Sunday, June 7, 1998 at 2:00
p.m. in the Barry Brown Education Center across from West Jersey
Hospital, Voorhees, NJ (Evesham Rd.and Carnie Blvd.)
This meeting will bring the talents of one of our members who has been
making GF bread, hamburger rolls, etc. for celiac patients. Anyone who
has done this successfully in their own home are invited to share your
baking secrets. For those who were unsuccessful, now is your chance to
learn. Hope to see you there!

P.S. If you miss this opportunity, we look forward to seeing
you in September 1998.  A new agenda is already being planned.

Cindy Fisher
Chairwoman, SJ Celiac Support Group