From:
Larry Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:53:24 +0200

My daughter, age 14, has been newly diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I
have been getting these postings for about a month and have found them
really helpful.  We live in Israel and I already have a list of  Israeli
products that we can use.  But we also get alot of American and Canadian
imports.  Can someone tell me the GF status of:
Heinz Beans
Mazola Margerine
Hellman's Mayonaise
Is there a list somewhere of gf foods from the President's Choice label
from Canada?
What listof American products that are gf would likely be the most
helpful to us?
Thanks,
Diane in Jerusalem