From:
Marji Rhea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 08:42:26 -0400

I searched the archives on this subject a few weeks ago and was somewhat
calmed, but my panic is returning as my scalp is further exposed. Although
I've noticed astounding changes  since starting the diet in April, there's
been none whatsoever in the rate at which my hair and eyelashes are
abandoning ship, or the frequency with which my scalp crawls and tingles
strangely. The archived posts mentioned periods ranging from 8 months to 6
years for hair to regrow, but noone mentioned when it stopped leaving.

It could be that my brain is working at such a genius level it's melting
the follicles, or, more likely, that alien transmissions are irradiating
them, but I sense there are flaws in these theories, and would appreciate
any input.

-- Marji Rhea
Cleveland, Ohio, USA