From:
BORIS A RAPPORT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 16:50:46 -0700

I for one would like all the folks that are giving us reports on their
wonderful experiences with NAET, to also let us know if they are Biopsy
diagnosed with Celiac Disease. Having or not having a reaction to some
food might be a way to diagnose your Illness. I for one would like to
know how my villi are affected.  But since most of the posters suggest
that they might or might not be true Celiacs, how are we to know if the
procedures work.  Is there a placebo affect at work?  Are these folks
wheat allergic and having a wonderful reaction to having an allergy
improved?  I am thrilled that some folks are feeling better: Hey
anything that works is great. However is this a true improvement of the
Celiac Condition?  I would hope that some of our professionals might
join in this discussion.

Boris Rapport