Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 07:04:50 -0800

I give up! Please stop sending me suggestions for constipation. I don't
have that problem. Quite the opposite. I sent the suggestion for a website
that touted an improved treatment for constipation for others who do have
that problem.

If I tried some of the suggestions I've been sent I'd be stuck in the
bathroom so long the neighbors would begin to ask each other if there
hadn't once been an old man who lived in that house :) Probably accuse "she
who must be obeyed" of doing away with me. -vance

PS, one of the listers wants to know if there are any celiac jokes out there.