From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:05:47 EST

For those of you who live in commuting distance to Los Angeles, or are
looking for a reason to visit LA, The Celiac Disease Foundation is holding
their annual, Gluten Free Gourmet Dinner on Sunday, March 9th.  This year,
the theme is French Cuisine. The dinner will be held at Taix restaurant which
is freeway convenient.  Our cocktail hour (sans host) will begin at 5:00P.M.
with dinner starting at 6:00P.M.

We are excited and proud to have Beth Hillson as our honored guest.

If you live in an LA zipcode and are a member of CDF, you no doubt have
received your invitation.  If you are not a member or do not live within our
zip code designations but would like an invitation sent, please send me an
E-mail requesting an invitation.  We will send it by return electronic mail,
or if you prefer, send your name and address and we will send it snail mail.

Feel free to bring your non-celiac family and friends.  They'll never suspect
that the delicious full course meal, is GF.  Children are also welcome so
make it a family affair.

We look foreword to hearing from you.

Renee Cronenwalt   (Celiac Disease Foundation)