From:
Aimee Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aimee Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:21:27 -0400

the people on this list suggested I get an IgG blood test- and it's been
very helpful.
You can order one yourself without a doc from directlabs.com - you go to a
lab and have your blood drawn and they send it off. It has 96 foods and it's
pretty accurate.

although, if you eat something all the time, like I eat beef and almonds all
the time, it showed up as a slight reaction, you have to determine if those
are real reactions or just because you eat it all the time.  like beef and
almonds showed up on the slight list, and I do notice that eating lots of
almonds doesn't make me feel good, but I'm fine with beef.

it also gave me a list of like 8 or 9 things that I was intolerant to, and
it's been a big help in making me feel better.

good luck!