From:
rice cakes etc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:27:36 -0400

Dear Listmates,

What do you think about this idea? What if we all copied the posts from
Margery & the feedback posts about dieticians not being properly made aware
of celiac disease in their training and day to day work -- what if we
pasted the whole works - less the senders info in order to maintain privacy
-- into our word processing programs, fixed it up visually & then printed
it; and send "snail mail" or fax copies to the university depts where
dieticians are trained, to hospital dietician departments and to dietician
associations.

Wouldn't they maybe get the idea that they need to pay some attention???

It's an idea.

Helen