From:
Donald Collard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donald Collard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:17:42 -0500

The Celiac Support Group for Children, Inc. is pleased to announce open
registration for this summer's Camp Celiac 2004.  Celebrating our fifth
anniversary, Camp Celiac is a dedicated camp experience for children and
young adults ages 7 to 16 with Celiac Disease.  Held in N. Scituate, Rhode
Island, the camp is closed to all other groups during our stay, making for
a dedicated camp experience.  Children enjoy canoeing, row boating,
swimming, outdoor adventure programming, arts and crafts, nature hikes,
group initiatives including high and low ropes, a carnival and the all
important end of camp dance!  Camp fees are $275.00 all inclusive for this
five-day sleep away camp experience.  Last year Camp Celiac hosted 80
children from 20 states.  Our entirely volunteer staff includes two on site
registered nurses licensed in the state of Rhode Island.  Interested
families should email their full mailing address to Camp Director, Tanis
Collard at [log in to unmask] to receive a camp brochure and registration
form.  Camp fills up quickly, and is on a first come first serve basis so
don't delay.  Camp Celiac is also taking registrations for volunteer staff
members.  Staff must be over the age of 19, agree to a Background Criminal
Investigation Check, and be able to participate for the full five
days.  They must have good stamina and a great sense of humor!  We look
forward to meeting you this summer to celebrate five years of "Living Life
Gluten-Free!"