From:
Doug Schantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 16:04:45 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I got many responses to my question that I posted just a short time ago!
 Thank you everyone for responding so quickly and happily (although one
person did tell me to check the archives--sorry if my question
inconvenienced you).

It seems people out there are confused about Milky Ways because some
said that they are GF and others said they're not.  One person sent me a
list of GF chocolates, and I'm not sure about the source, but it said
that the Milky Way Dark bars are GF, but not the regular ones.  Some
people did say that there is malt in the regular bars, so I guess that
means they're not okay.  Like I said, I don't have one here to check to
see what the label really says.

Others suggested that I use chopped Snickers bars instead, because they
are GF.

Thanks for your input.

Robin in Michigan