From:
Linda Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 00:35:14 -0600

Hi, I am going on a spur of the moment trip. There will be 3 of us
eating gluten free. Any suggestions for celiac friendly restaurants and
grocery/health food stores? The end of the trip will be spent with my
son and daughter-in-law south of Pitts. My grandaughter really wants to
go shopping for gluten free foods to eat and bring home. We will be
going to Mt Washington and will have dinner there. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much for your help, Linda, (Lehi, Utah)