Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 15:04:57 EST

Hello Everyone!

My friend and I will be spending four days in the Hood River, Oregon area
attending a conference in mid-April.  For those of you who live in the  area or
who have traveled there, I'd really  appreciate restaurant recommendations in
the area.  We can also  go up to Washington to nearby towns.

We'll be eating several meals outside the conference.  Of course a gf  menu
would be great, but any restaurants which are gf friendly are also  good.

Tips in health (gf foods) groceries are welcome.

We also will spend a day at the Maryhill Museum and winery, so please let  me
know if you are familiar with restaurants in that area.

Thanks and have a nice spring!

Roselyn

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)