From:
andrea r howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:16:37 -0400

I wrote to MPT after viewing the program, about celiac disease,
yesterday. I asked if copies of the show could be made available to
those not in their viewing area. (see reply below)  The program was very
good, including  interviews with Dr Fasano, Ann Whelan, Rich
Gannon....There was a short take of the new PSA and some footage of the
symposium. The only criticism I would offer was that there wasn't much
mention of the wide array of symptoms.  Overall a very well put together
piece. See below if you are interested in a copy. There is a short blurb
at www.MPT.org/madebympt/mind/2000fall/seg6.shtml

Andrea Howe
Chairperson WACSSG

Dear Ms. Howe,

Thanks so much for watching Maryland State of Mind!   We appreciate
your viewership.  While our resources are limited, we would be happy
to help in any way possible.  If you could please send me a letter to
the address below with your request, I'll see what we can do.  We do
have some rights limitations, but copies of the program can be made
available to interested viewers.  As far as airing on other public TV
stations, we'll have to check on rights issues.

Thanks again for watching, and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Frank Batavick
Maryland Public Television
11767 Owings Mills Blvd.
Owings Mills, MD 21117