From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 22:17:07 EST

The recipe that I referred to in my email of a couple of days ago is from:

Wheat-Free Recipes and Menus by Carol Fenster, Ph.D.

The recipe is for her Pizza Crust.  She has a rather stern  message in the
front of the book that states no part of the book may be reproduced or
transmitted in any form ...........

To order the book, please call:

1-800-741-5418

or the address is:

Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 South Holly,  Suite 404
Littleton, CO  80122-4004

I tried the pizza stone tonight.  I put a large piece of foil on top and oiled
it, sprinkled it with corn meal and put pizza dough on top.  I baked it for
about 8 minutes about removed it from the oven.  After cooling enough to
handle, I removed the foil and put the crust back on the pizza stone and baked
it for about 7 minutes more and then put toppings on and baked it until it was
bubbly.

I rarely put pizza sauce on the crust (it seems to make it soggy).  The crust
calls for italian seasoning (I use McCormick Classic Pizza Seasoning).  After
the crust is baked until light brown, I put shrimp, pepperoni, onions, green
pepper (or whatever you wish) on crust, and top with different types of cheese
(shredded mozarella, shredded parmesan, etc) and bake until done.

Hope this helps all of you and I'm sorry I can't forward the recipe for you.
Maybe Carol Fenster will see this and post for you.