From:
Chris Woodcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 1995 07:29:04 -0400

My Celiac daughter has been eating KAY'EM (from the deli) and Louis Rich for
quite some time with no problems.  Forget how we found out about KAY'EM, but
we got letter from Louis Rich on various products.  Louis Rich letter is
about 1 year old now, so may be worth rechecking -- they had quite a few GF
products!