From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 07:04:16 +1000

Dear Friends

I am sorry for the delay but this recipe seems to be a well guarded
secret, there were a couple of suggestions one of a particular
interesting recipe website, however it didn't have the recipe.

A fellow classmate in my art class had the recipe but alas no
quantities, then was talking to my niece on the phone and mentioned it
to her and she was pleased to give it to me so here it is.

Please remember I live in Australia so if some of the ingredients ound
unfamilar I would be pleased to enlighten you as to what they are.

Please note I did have to make a couple of changes to make it Gluten
free.

I pkt of Arnotts Rice cookies
margarine/butter
2 Cups Dessicated Coconut
2 pkts Glace Cherries
1 tin of Sweetened Condensed Milk
!/4 pkt of Copha
few drops of Pink food colouring (optional)

1/4 pkt copha
cocoa

Crush biscuits and mix with melted butter and press into an oblong dish

Mix coconut, chopped cherries, condensed milk, and flood colouring,
together.  Add melted copha.  Press into the dish over the biscuit base.

Using the extra Copha melt and add enough cocoa to make a nice chocolate
note if you add to much cocoa just add a little more melted copha,
spread over cherrymix and base

Refrigerate till set, slice and enjoy

Christina