From:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 23:49:35 -0400

www.GLUTENFREETSHIRTS.com  Quality Shirts, Colorful Images, Fun to Wear, A simple way to Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease.

Thank you to the many who have supported Gluten Free T-Shirts in our first year of business.  Your support and generosity has allowed Gluten Free T-Shirts to sponsor or donate T-shirts to the following events.

2003 GIG Kid's Camp
2004 GIG Kid's Camp (south and west)
The July 17th 2004 University of Chicago Gluten Free Family Fun Day.

These fun and colorful shirts have left many smiles on the faces of children with celiac disease.  We couldn't have done this with without your support.   Thank You

For July we are offering the "Proud To Be" T-Shirt and a Gluten Free Lunch Bag for $24.95.  Sizes small -XL
Add $2.00 for each XXL. Shipping and handling included. The Proud To Be Shirt offers a 4 color patriotic image and 6.1 oz 100% cotton.

The New Team Celiac Shirt was a big hit at the GIG Conference in Portland and also the TCCSG Vendor fair outside of Detroit.  This shirt offers a soft Team Celiac Logo on the left chest, brilliant colors, an eye catching design and the message "Who In Your Family Has Celiac Disease?" on the back.  This shirt is constructed of high quality 6.1 ounce pre-shrunk Cotton...  Join The Team and Help Raise Awareness with this Great Looking High Quality Shirt.

Sizes Small- XL for $14.95 and the XXL for $16.95

When ordering online the discounted price will be adjusted manually to your bill. Simply go to our shopping cart, select the desired shirts and sizes and submit the order. We will do the rest. Most orders ship the following business day. Price INCLUDES Shipping and Handling!!!  Prior Sales Excluded.

Stop by the site for other shirts and sweatshirt styles.

Be Proud, Spread The Word, Buy a Shirt Today!
A portion of all T-shirt sales will be donated to Celiac Research and / or Awareness.

Sincerely,
Mike Lodico
Proprietor
www.glutenfreetshirts.com