From:
William Elkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 1994 22:01:18 GMT

Can anyone volunteer a good recipe for making bread in a bread machine that is

gluten free, and
casein (milk) free, and
egg free?

We have taken basic GF recipes, which usually have at least egg and often
milk, and substituted Energ-G egg replacer and either soy milk or infant soy
formula.  The breads come out mediocre at best.  We have a programmable Sears
Kenmore Choice bread machine, which is really made by Welbilt and was the one
suggested by Red Star Yeast. Any suggestions are appreciated.

PS - As of today, we have about 220 subscribers to the celiac list.  I
suspect that many of those who joined in the last week found out about us
through the announcements which appeared in the CDF and the Canadian Celiac
Association newsletters.  Welcome.

Bill Elkus