From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 15:59:47 -0400

Below is the response I got from Red Robin restaurant concerning the
gluten free status of their foods.  Hopefully they will be able to
provide a list of gf items soon.

Red Robin (Gourmet Burgers) does not currently have nutritional
information to distribute.  We do, however, recognize the importance of
enabling our guests to make informed eating choices.  Therefore, we are
in the process of evaluating our ingredients in an effort to provide you
as much data as possible, about as many ingredients as we can.  In the
meantime, we will do our best to prepare your favorite Red Robin menu
item to meet your dietary needs...just ask your server.

Dawn @ the Jersey Shore