Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:40:38 -0400

Would you like to join Melinda Dennis, expert celiac dietitian, and Leslie
Cerier, a gourmet chef, at a beautiful retreat center to learn ALL about
how to live on the gluten-free diet? Yoga, meditation, trails/walks, a lakeside
beach, and yummy gluten-free food are waiting for you.

Time is running out. Registration is only open for < 2 weeks.

We've planned 15 hours of nutrition and cooking time together to show you
how to make-over your own recipes and keep gluten-free meals interesting
and healthy!

You will also learn:
Key health issues of celiac disease and gluten sensitivity
Labs and testing
Easy gluten-free menu planning
Label reading details
Dining Out Tips
Vitamin and mineral supplements necessary for maximizing your health
Samples to take home

This workshop is perfect for anyone wanting to learn the basics of
gluten-free eating, as well as health care practitioners seeking a solid
introduction to the gluten-free lifestyle.

I'm Going Gluten Free: Everything You Need to Know
May 24-27, 2013
Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, Rhinebeck, NY

Omega is a gorgeous place to learn how to heal your own body with food and
supplements while you are relaxing and treating yourself to massage, hikes
and walks, yoga, meditation, and really good gluten-free food.

Registration is open but closing soon:
_http://www.eomega.org/workshops/i-m-going-gluten-free#-workshop-description<http://www.eomega.org/workshops/i-m-going-gluten-free>
OR
 (http://www.eomega.org/workshops/i-m-going-gluten-free)

Or by phone: 800.944.1001

Testimonials from the health retreats:

"Awesome experience, great information, lovely surroundings and outstanding
food. I highly recommend this weekend workshop to anyone who has celiac
disease or gluten sensitivity."

"I learned more vital knowledge in one weekend than I had received in the
three years prior to attending this workshop. I would recommend Melinda's
workshops to ANYONE interested in learning more and taking charge of their
health."

"I also realized when I heard Melinda speak, how essential supplements
were, and monitoring my lab results, etc. I asked myself how did I, a very
knowledgeable health care consumer, not take a more active role in my celiac
disease. It was meeting Melinda, reading her book, and visiting her web site
that I made my commitment to become an expert and actively managing my own
health."

"A perfect balance of information, discussions and hearing others share
their experiences of living gluten free. The atmosphere was very relaxed,
asking questions was encouraged. Melinda's style of sharing information
reflects a seasoned educator."

"I know how much the weekend gave me because I returned home making
changes in my diet, cooking differently and added supplements. The weekend
experience is one that keeps on giving! In a world of living without gluten I am
now living with so much."

And 2 blogs from participants of the Santa Barbara 2013 retreat (similar
workshop)....
http://www.chefjanetk.com/a-bit-of-gluten-free-heaven/

(http://kristinekidd.com/kkidd/kristinekidd/2013/02/gluten-free-retreat.html)

Thanks. Hope to see you there! Email me if you'd like to talk about the weekend.

Melinda

Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN
Founder: Delete the Wheat Nutritional Consulting, LLC
Nutrition Coordinator, Celiac Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
(http://www.deletethewheat.com/)
(http://www.reallifewithceliacdisease.com/)