Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 01:00:02 -0400

On the search for solutions, we came upon this great find we now offer our
customers.

Cup-A-Cake Containers (as seen on Good Morning America)

Before CUP-A-CAKE, taking cupcakes anywhere caused a mess. This container
was designed & patented by mothers to solve the age old problem of sending
cupcakes to school or outings with their children, & will hold a frosted
cupcake firmly in place even if bounced, jiggled, or turned upside down.
These airtight, lightweight, plastic, reusable containers are stackable,
unique, economical, & fun & can be opened by the smallest fingers. Please
note: container must be hand washed. Available in 5 kid friendly colors-as
available colors may vary, please allow us to select color.
Item#1880....$2.99/container

http://www.allergygrocery.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=
AG&Product_Code=1880

Now you can have your cake AND icing too!!!

Jay Berger
Miss Roben's, Your Allergy Grocer
www.AllergyGrocer.com   800-891-0083
91 Western Maryland Pkwy, #7