From:
Beverley Sokulsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 01:15:38 +1100

Sharon from Kansas wrote:

> Have any of you experienced dry eyes or dry lips since going on the
> GF diet?  I have read different comments about diabetes causing you to be
> thirsty.  I can't say I'm not thirsty, but my eyes are what I am noticing
> the most.  They burn like they are dry.  My mouth is dry a lot too...

Check out your levels of water/fluid consumption - your bowel may still
be upset and uses fluid to flush itself(dehydration may result) or
investigate the possiblity of a Syndrome called Sjorgens Syndrome - where
the body loses the ability to lubricate its important parts eyes and the
nether regions. Just a thought as a member of our support group has got
the same thing - but she was dx with Sjorgens before CD.
 Just keep smiling, and drinking!!!!
Bev
Australia<[log in to unmask]>