Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2014 16:07:42 -0400

My daughter visited The Olive Garden yesterday, and she was very excited
to try their gluten free menu, but fortunately had the presence of mind
to ask if they boiled their GF pasta in the same water as their regular
pasta.... which they do. Truly, I don't know how, with this being such a
widely known issue at this point, any restaurant can still make such a
basic mistake, but if you should go there, please be sure to ask the
same question, and beware.

Regards,
Deb